GFI OneConnect archives your email and protects your network from email borne threats and costly email downtime.GFI OneConnect® offers:
- Spam and malware protection
- Email archiving
- Email spam checker and continuity
GFI OneConnect is unique in providing all three, reducing your total cost of ownership of these essential tools for your business.
Using a multi-layered anti-spam filtering approach, GFI OneConnect delivers over 99% capture rate with very few false positives. The platform uses a combination of Sender Policy Framework (SPF), SURBL’s, RBL’s Bayesian analysis and other technologies to detect and filter spam before it hits inboxes.
Antivirus and malware protection
GFI OneConnect using industry-leading technologies to deliver effective protection from email threats. Using AV technology provided by Clam AV and Kaspersky Lab, to deliver double protection against malware and ransomware.
Archiving services ensure that none of your business emails get lost, and your users never need to worry about their exchange mailboxes storage limits. All emails are centrally archived in a safe, tamper-free cloud-based environment that is also easily searchable so that you can find any emails in your business in minutes.
GFI OneConnect delivers a cloud-based email failover that is always ready for action. The solution acts as a standby system to your primary email server. In case of an Exchange Server outage, as soon as it is triggered, GFI OneConnect begins receiving emails on behalf of the main Exchange Server to allow for no loss of email services.
Easy to use and deploy
Typical email platforms require a lot of work to deploy and maintain. GFI OneConnect is easy to setup and deploy and does not require additional dedicated staff or hardware. This lowers the total cost of ownership of your email infrastructure.
Hosted on Amazon AWS
GFI OneConnect uses the Amazon AWS cloud which is known for its computing power, reliability and ability to scale when there is demand. IT Administrators can be assured that their redundant email system is reliable with its own built in redundancy.
GFI OneConnect’s continuity service can be deactivated with the click of a button once your Exchange server is back online. All emails are automatically restored in the background while your users keep on working and send and receiving emails. No emails are lost and duplication does not occur.
No loss of email
In the case of downtime, all emails sent and received during this period can be restored to the Exchange server. Once failover is stopped all activity on emails, including any updates to existing messages, classification of messages, folders created, read/unread etc. are automatically synchronized and reconciled back to the email server.
Find out how to configure GFI OneConnect in different environments, and learn how to set up advanced features.
Want to try out GFI OneConnect? This guide provides a quick list of actions to help you set up a GFI OneConnect account.
Discover how to deploy and administer the GFI OneConnect Outlook Extension.
GFI OneConnect® - System requirements
System requirements: Hardware
- Processor: 2 GHz Quad Core or better processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (dedicated to OneConnect)
- Physical storage: 40 GB required for installation only
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 (64-bit only)
Supported mail servers
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (If using Service Pack 1, install this patch on the Microsoft Exchange server)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Configure Offline Address Book for Outlook 2003; If the Exchange server was not installed with support for pre-Microsoft Outlook 2007 clients, you must create a Public Folder store. Learn More)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (Configure Offline Address Book for Outlook 2003; If the Exchange server was not installed with support for pre-Microsoft Outlook 2007 clients, you must create a Public Folder store. Learn More)
The GFI OneConnect components cannot be installed on the Microsoft Exchange server but on a server within the network that can communicate with Microsoft Exchange.
Other required components
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1: If not already present on the GFI OneConnect server, this is automatically installed by GFI OneConnect but requires a reboot before you can proceed with the wizard.
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.7 or later: If not already present on the GFI OneConnect server, this is automatically installed by GFI OneConnect but requires a reboot before you can proceed with the wizard.
Component communication prerequisites
Ensure that the firewall (if any), allows the following traffic:
- Port 8000 between all instances of RedirectorAgent installed on Microsoft Exchange Servers and the GFI OneConnect server hosting the RedirectorController.
- Port 443 between the GFI OneConnect server and the GFI OneConnect Data Center. The Data Center IP addresses are 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Port 3268 or Port 389 for communications between SyncManager and the Active Directory server for user lookups, depending on the lookup method chosen.